||25 Pack (Bulk)
||Wood with Nails|PVC/Plastic|Copper/Aluminum/Non-Ferrous Metals
The Wrecker is ideal for general purpose demolition cutting. It will deliver exceptional durability in a wide range of materials, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, and nail-embedded wood.
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade.
- A complete, unset raker tooth on the blade tip allows for easier, faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.