||50 to 1,000V AC
|Safety Category Rating
||CAT IV 1000V
|Green "On" Indicator
The Milwaukee Voltage Detector can be used for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The 2200-20 is a rugged tool with the highest safety rating in the industry, CAT IV 1000V with a wide 50 to 1000 volt AC range. The 2200-20 also has a green light which is lit when battery power is available, to dramatically improve safety on the jobsite. A blinking red light and loud beeper also indicate the presence of voltage. Includes two (2) AAA batteries and instructions; covered by 1 year warranty. Nothing but HEAVY DUTY.
- Wide 50 - 1000 AC voltage range
- CAT IV 1000V for highest safety rating
- Tip for checking outlets
- Green light indicates tool is on
- Loud beeper indicates voltage
- Blinking red light indicates voltage
- On/Off button
- Pocket clip for easy storage
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.
Milwaukee® Test Instruments