1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer
Get durability, performance and Constant Power Technology (CPTTM) for your toughest applications. The 1-9/16” SDS-Max Rotary Hammer offers a heavy-duty 5.5 ft-lbs of impact energy for solid performance, even when drilling in hard aggregate. Constant Power Technology ensures consistent drilling power for the toughest applications handled by electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractors. A 12-position chipping adjustment lets you maintain the optimum hammer position while chipping in any orientation. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds, and two-mode operation offers maximum versatility regardless of the application. The tool comes with a side handle and carrying case.
- Powerful 10.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 450 RPM and 3,000 BPM
- Powerful Hammer Mechanism: Delivers 5.5 ft-lbs (7.5J) of impact energy for drilling in hard aggregate
- CPT™ - Constant Power Technology: Delivers consistent performance in tough applications
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects the tool when the bit binds up
- 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and hammer only for maximum versatility
- 12-Position Chipping Adjustment: Allows the user to maintain the desired hammer position while chipping in any orientation