M12 Heated Jacket
The Milwaukee M12™ Cordless Realtree Xtra® Camo Heated Jacket serves up all-day heat in the harshest environments. This jacket utilizes state-of-the-art carbon fiber heating elements to take cold out of the equation on the jobsite and during outdoor activities. Designed specifically for outdoorsman, the jacket is constructed from a special fabric blend that reduces movement-related noise and blends into ground, rocks, trees, deadfalls and open areas. Wind and water resistant, the jacket features adjustable heat settings for the core and lower pocket areas.The jacket is powered by the M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery for up to 6 hours of continuous heat. Designed with Milwaukee durability, the battery delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions. The battery holder, hidden out of your way in a sleek back pocket that expands for an XC battery, offers a built-in USB port for charging portable electronics. The pocket can be expanded further to fit any M18™ battery pack. The jacket also features a durable back tag patch for hunter ID tags. This heated gear is available in red, camouflage and black in sizes ranging from S-3XL. The kit includes the M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery and charger.
This product is no longer available. Feel free to contact us for suggestions of other products that may fit your needs. Contact Us
- Durable carbon fiber heating elements: Distribute heat to core body area and pockets
- 3 Heat settings: Adjustable by zone to provide the right amount of heat to the hands, core and upper back
- Realtree Xtra™ Camo: Utilizes a pattern that’s effective for ground, rocks, deadfalls and open areas on a special noise-reducing fabric blend
- Powered by the M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery: Up to 6 hours of continuous heat on a single charge
- Versatile battery holder: Features a battery fuel gauge and built-in USB port to charge phones and other portable electronics