M18 FUEL™ Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The M18 FUEL™ 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter saw was designed to meet the demanding needs of professional carpenters and remodelers. Delivering greater capacity than many corded 10" sliding miter saws and the POWERSTATE Brushless motordelivering corded cutting performance. The 2734 provides users a solution to replace their corded miter saws. TheM18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery battery pack delivers up to 400 cuts per charge making the saw capable of lasting an entire day on site with only one pack. Premium features like an adjustable stainless steel detent plate, cam locking miter system, easy access bevel adjustment lever and both a detent override lock and chop lock lever located on the front of the tool. The M18 FUEL™ miter saw is designed for easy operation and repeatable, accurate cuts.
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- 5-3/4" Vertical Capacity (Base Board Against the Fence)
- 2x12 Horizontal Capacity (Laying Flat at 90°)
- 5-1/4" Vertical Capacity Nested Crown
- Cam Locking Miter System with Adjustable Stainless Steel Miter Detent Plate and 11 detent locations
- Dual Bevel with 9 detents and easy access bevel lever
- Shadow Cut Line Indicator for quickly lining up cuts
- Top and Side Carrying handles for maximum portability
- Detent Override for Easily Setting Miter Locations Outside of Detents
- Up to 400 Cuts per Charge
- Tall Sliding / Removable Fences to Support Large Base and Crown Against The Fence
- Easy Access Blade Change