M12™ Heated Women's AXIS™ Jacket
The MILWAUKEE® M12™ Heated Women’s AXIS™ Jackets are designed to protect from cold and weather on the jobsite. Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, these heated jacket kits use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back and shoulders. A single touch LED controller heats up the battery heated jacket to three heat settings, creating a comfortable heat for any environment. This MILWAUKEE® heated jacket kit has a new Quick-Heat funtion that creates and distributes heat three times faster than our previous women's jackets and market competitors. AXIS™ Ripstop Polyester provides a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an outer shell or a mid-layer jacket, and protects from wind and water.
HEATED AXIS JACKET
LIGHTWEIGHT INSULATED HEAT
AXIS™ RIPSTOP Polyester
- More Durable. Built To Layer.
WIND AND WATER RESISTANT
- DWR Coating Fights The Elements
- 100% Polyester Insulation
High, Medium, Low
on REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery
COMPACT CHARGER AND POWER SOURCE
PORTABLE PRODUCTIVITY TRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Quick-heat function reaches selected temperature 3X FASTER
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone
- Up to (8) hours of run-time with M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
- Heating Zones: Chest, Back, & Shoulders
- Washer and dryer safe
- Compressible design makes layering comfortable and easy.
- Reinforced high-wear zones protect from abrasion and tears
- 100% Polyester insulation keeps heat in, doesn't add bulk
- Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back
- (3) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket