Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
Milwaukee® Announces Newest Addition to Press Tool Solutions with NEW RLS™ ACR Press Jaws
MILWAUKEE, WI – Milwaukee Tool is once again advancing the compatibility of the innovative M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ line of press solutions with the RLS® fitting system. The new RLS® ACR Press Jaws for M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ press tools will enable contractors to complete HVAC and refrigeration installations with a flame-free, efficient alternative to traditional brazing.
Eliminating the need for nitrogen purges, combustible gasses, and expensive silver solder necessary for traditional methods, the new RLS® ACR Press Jaws enable up to 60% faster connections. The first full size press tool jaws compatible with RLS® (formerly ZoomLock®**) braze-free HVAC/R fittings, these jaws deliver single press connections on 1/ 4” to 1-3/8” sizes. The new RLS® ACR Press Jaws will fit the following Milwaukee Press Tools:
- 2922-20 M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool w/ ONE-KEY™: This tool features an in-line design and brushless motor and can achieve more run-time per charge and faster cycle times. It is significantly smaller and nearly 20% lighter than the leading competitor. Enhancing the overall press connection experience by logging and uploading data via the One-Key™*** desktop or mobile app, this tool is the most intelligent press tool on the market.
- 2773-20L M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Long Throw Press Tool: This tool is the smallest, most intelligent extended length press tool. The in-line design offers unrivaled access for navigating around installed pipes, while also delivering on the highest level of press accuracy and reliability.
* FORCE LOGIC™ is engineered to not only improve upon, but fundamentally change the way high-force tools are used in the field. Through thoughtful design focused on workflow, each tool simplifies a complicated process to deliver the best user experience of its kind and the smartest way to work.
**ZoomLock® is a registered trademark of Parker Intangibles LLC and use does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Parker Intangibles LLC.
***ONE-KEY™ is the first digital platform for tools and equipment. By integrating industry-leading tool electronics with a custom-built cloud-based program, ONE-KEY™ provides a new level of control and access to information that revolutionizes the way work gets done. The ability to customize, track, and manage through ONE-KEY™ fundamentally changes the way users interact with their tools.
RLS™ ACR Press Jaws
- ¼" - 1-3/8” RLS® ACR Jaw Press Jaw Kit 49-16-2660R - $2,499.99
Available RLS Refrigeration Press Jaws
- 1/4" RLS® ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2650R - $289.99
- 3/8" RLS® ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2652R - $289.99
- 1/2" RLS® ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2653R - $289.99
- 5/8" RLS® ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2654R - $289.99
- 3/4" RLS® ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2655R - $339.99
- 7/8" RLS® ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2656R - $339.99
- 1-1/8” RLS® ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2657R - $359.99
- 1-3/8” RLS® ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2658R - $409.99
About Milwaukee Tool
Milwaukee Tool, founded in 1924, is a global leader in delivering innovative solutions to the professional construction trades that increase productivity and safety. Milwaukee® is known for their world-leading M12™, M18™, and MX FUEL™ cordless systems, the ground-breaking performance of their cordless innovations, safety solutions, battery-powered outdoor power equipment, jobsite lighting and clean-up, time-saving accessories, and innovative hand tool and PACKOUT™ Modular Storage products. The company is dedicated to delivering a steady stream of advanced, trade-specific solutions.
Milwaukee Tool is a Brookfield, Wisconsin-based subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI) (HKEx stock code: 669, ADR symbol: TTNDY). For more information on the full line of Milwaukee® products, please call 1-800-SAWDUST or visit www.milwaukeetool.com.