M12 FUEL™ 16 Gauge Variable Speed Nibbler
Our M12 FUEL™ 16-Gauge Variable Speed Nibbler is a compact light weight tool that provides the same cutting capacity as its 18V competitors on a 12V system. Delivering fast clean cuts in 16-gauge mild steel, the nibbler is rated for 18-gauge stainless steel and 12-gauge aluminum. Our M12 FUEL™ 16-Gauge Variable Speed Nibbler has the power to perform in heavy applications such as cutting up to 22-gauge spiral duct seams. The nibbler tool provides a variable speed dial, tool-free die holder orientation change, and LED work light offers maximum control and productivity. The unique chip collection bag, kitted with the tool, reduces jobsite cleanup. Our compact and light weight form factor enables greater access and mobility on the jobsite.
16GA Variable Speed Nibbler
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
LONGER MOTOR LIFE
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
FAST, CLEAN CUTS IN 16GA MILD STEEL
- Up to 7 ft per minute
- Variable speed dial
- More productivity
POWER TO CUT 22GA SPIRAL DUCT SEAMS
- More power in heavy applications
- Rated for 18GA stainless steel and 12GA aluminum
- Up to 25% lighter than competitors when used with an XC4.0 battery
- Greater access and mobility
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Fast, Clean Cuts in 16GA Mild Steel Up to 7 Feet per Minute
- Power to Cut 22GA Spiral Duct Seams
- Lighter Weight
- Power to Cut 18GA Stainless and 12GA Aluminum
- Variable Speeds Provides Maximum Control for any Job
- Ergonomically Designed to be Light Weight, Balanced and Comfortable for Continuous Use
- Tool Free 360 Degree Die Holder Rotation
- Chip Collection Bag Included for Easy Clean Up
- LED Work Light
- M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology