M18 FUEL™ 21mm Random Orbital Polisher
Our M18™ FUEL™ 21mm Random Orbital Polisher is the industry's first cordless 21mm RO polisher. By harnessing the power, performance, and run-time of M18™ FUEL™ technology, this polishing tool delivers corded performance while providing you with the freedom to work anywhere. This battery-powered polisher gives you total control with its variable speed trigger, 8-position speed dial with RPM settings ranging from 2,400-4,500 RPM, trigger lock-on button, and maintains speed under load. The M18™ FUEL™ 21mm Random Orbital Polisher frees you from cord management and the fear of surface damage with best-in-class clearance of more than 2" from the battery to the work surface. The MILWAUKEE® M18™ FUEL™ 21mm Random Orbital Polisher provides the run-time necessary to keep professionals productive during polishing and heavy correction applications when paired with M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC 6.0Ah batteries. This cordless polishing tool is easy to use and comfortable for extended periods with an optimized center of balance and ergonomic design.
21MM Random Orbital Polisher
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
LONGER MOTOR LIFE
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
POWER TO CORRECT HEAVY DEFECTS
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 2,400-4,500 RPM with an 8-position speed dial and maintains speed under load
- Frees you from cord management, maintenance, and the fear of surface damage with best-in-class clearance of more than 2" from the battery to the work surface
ALL-DAY COMFORT, MORE CONTROL
- Optimized center of balance and ergonomic design for all-day use
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Total control in polishing and heavy correction applications
- 6 in. pad capacity
- 8-speed dial with RPM's ranging from 2,400-4,500 RPM
- Premium electronic motor feedback maintains speed and power under load
- Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue during extended use
- Variable speed trigger for greater precision and total user control
- Optimized center of balance
- Ergonomic design for greater user comfort and portability
- 2.17 in. of battery clearance
- Compatible with all M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries and chargers