M18 Compact Brushless 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver Bare Tool
The MILWAUKEE® M18™ 1/2 in. Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver is the best drill in class, delivering unmatched power while maintaining its compact size. The brushless motor was built to ensure optimal tool performance. Built-in REDLINK™ power tool technology paired with REDLITHIUM™ batteries ensure these compact drills provide efficient power delivery resulting in less down time recharging batteries. The brushless drill's compact body is 6-1/2 in. long and lightweight at 3.6 lb. with the CP2.0 battery attached. Its small, light build allows for excellent control, especially while working in overhead or tight spaces. The compact drill/driver delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-500/0-1,800 RPM, able to tackle a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. The cordless compact drill has an all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck.
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces while delivering more power and a longer runtime.
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. all- metal ratcheting single sleeve
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life