M18 FUEL™ 14" Top Handle Chainsaw Kit
Our M18 FUEL™ 14" Top Handle Chainsaw Kit cuts faster than 35cc gas, delivers the power to cut hardwoods, and eliminates the headaches associated with gas engines. The saw is designed to meet the performance, durability, and ergonomic needs of the professional arborist, power utility linemen, and landscape maintenance professional. M18 FUEL™ technology allows the saw to reach full throttle in under 1 second providing ultimate control and cut faster than 35cc gas for increased application speed. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor maintains speed under heavy loads without bogging down to outperform small gas engines and higher voltage systems. In addition to outperforming gas competitors, the saw eliminates all of the headaches associated with gas engines, such as pull starts, high noise levels, emissions, and regular maintenance. The REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence enables full-circle communication between the tool and battery, providing you with unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity. Optimized for REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ batteries delving 150 cuts per charge with an XC 8.0 (included) and 225 cuts per charge with HD12.0 (not included) in cedar 4"x4". The saw has a professionally demanded feature set including an easy access chain tensioner, automatic oiler, metal bucking spikes, onboard scrench storage, lanyard loop, and climbing scabbard. The M18 FUEL™ 14" Top Handle Chainsaw is fully compatible with 250+ solutions on the M18™ system.
12"/14" TOP HANDLE CHAINSAW
With the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ solutions work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of battery powered outdoor power equipment electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between equipment, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
POWER TO CUT HARDWOODS
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence, and REDLITHIUM™ Battery provide the power and performance to complete demanding applications without bogging down
FASTER THAN 35cc GAS
- Faster cut speed in hardwoods than 35cc gas top handle chainsaws
- Reaches full throttle in under 1 second
NO GAS HEADACHES
This battery powered saw completes the same aerial applications as a gas-powered top handle chainsaw without common gas headaches; increasing productivity, and reducing fatigue
- Low Noise
- No Pull Start
- No Emissions
- No Mixing Gas and Oil
- No Engine Maintenance
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN TRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete cuts in demanding applications providing up to 2.7HP peak power and 3.2Nm of peak torque
- Fully compatible with the M18™ System, featuring over 250+ tools
- Optimized for REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ batteries delving 150 cuts per charge with an XC 8.0 and 225 cuts per charge with HD12.0 in cedar 4"x4"
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications
- Completes the same applications as gas-powered top handle chainsaws without pull starts, high noise levels, emissions, mixing gas and oil, or engine maintenance
- Easy access chain tensioner allows for quick adjustments to chain tension
- Onboard storage for scrench
- Metal bucking spikes allow for increased leverage and control during applications
- Translucent oil reservoir allows for clear visibility to oil levels
- Climbing scabbard covers bucking spikes, locks on to saw, and has tie off points for aerial applications
- Variable speed trigger increases user control