M18 FUEL™ 1/2 " Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Bare Tool
Our M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring is the most compact in its class, delivering you the most access in tight spaces, up to 250 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque, and maximum workspace visibility. This battery-powered impact wrench measures only 4.9" in length with a POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor to provide the power to remove stubborn fasteners, even in confined spaces. The MILWAUKEE® 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench has tri-LEDs that surround the anvil to deliver you brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF™ control applies no more than 20 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence electronics make these controls possible while ensuring maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge.
1/2" Compact Impact Wrench
W/ Friction Ring
MOST ACCESS IN TIGHT SPACES
Shortest length impact wrench in class - almost a full inch shorter than the previous generation - provides access to the tightest spaces
UP TO 250 FT-LBS NUT-BUSTING TORQUE
The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 250 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque for removal of rusted or stubborn fasteners
MAXIMUM WORKSPACE VISIBILITY
Tri-LEDs provide brighter light with less shadows
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- 4.9" in length provides most access in tight spaces
- The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers up to 250 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power. Includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal mode
- Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 20 ft-lbs. of torque.
- Bolt-removal mode offers more control after bolt breakaway as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened.
- Mode 1 RPMs: 0-900; Mode 2 RPMs: 0-1,650; Mode 3 RPMs: 0-2,400; Mode 4 RPMs: 0-2,400
- Mode 1 IPMs: 0-1,000; Mode 2 IPMs: 0-2,400; Mode 3 IPMs: 0-3,500; Mode 4 IPMs: 0-3,500
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- Works in up to to 69kV environments
- Compatible with all M18™ batteries & Chargers