M18 FUEL™ 5 CFM Vacuum Pump Kit
Our M18 FUEL™ 5 CFM Vacuum Pump eliminates the hassle of cords and provides instant power for fast evacuations. Powered by M18™ REDLITHIUM™, this pump delivers the runtime to complete multiple jobs on one charge. With the innovation of manifold mode, the M18 FUEL™ 5 CFM Vacuum Pump allows you to maximize your speed and runtime in manifold setups, enabling up to 90 minutes of runtime per charge. Our vacuum pump features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor to enable corded speed during system pulldowns. The pump’s 1/2", 3/8", and ¼" port offerings deliver fast evacuations, especially when used with large hoses. The M18 FUEL™ 5 CFM Vacuum Pump is equipped with REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence to ensure maximum performance and protection from overload.
5 CFM Vacuum Pump
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
UP TO 90 MIN PER CHARGE
- Default Mode: Maximize pull down speed with large hoses, 60 min runtime
- Industry’s 1st mode optimizing runtime for manifold setups, 90 min runtime
AS FAST AS CORDED
- Fast evacuations
- 1/2", 3/8" & 1/4" ports
- 20% higher flow rate versus corded
INSTANT POWER, NO HASSLE
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- ½”, 3/8” & ¼” Ports
- Up to 20% Higher Air Flow vs Corded
- Check valve protects vacuum when pump isn’t running
- Ball valve isolates the pump for easy battery changes
- Gas ballast valve reduces frequency of oil changes
- Evacuate without generators or temporary power
- Saves time setting up and tearing down
- Up to 60 min runtime in Default Mode
- Large oil fill port eliminates funnels
- Low battery light notifies audibly and visually of low battery