1/4" x 4" x 6" SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Carbide Hammer Drill Bit
Our SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Carbide Hammer Drill Bits are designed with sharpened carbide to deliver up to 9x longer life and 4x faster drilling into concrete. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick, and block. Wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. Equipped with a ¼” Hex Shank, Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Carbide Hammer Drill Bits are the ideal solution for drilling in masonry materials with both impacts and hammer drills/drivers. Available in diameters up to 1/2 inch.
- Robust carbide for up to 9x life in concrete
- Precision ground carbide tip design for up to 4x faster speeds in concrete
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ engineered for hammer drills and impacts
- For use in concrete, brick, and block
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts and less bit walking
- Wide flute design for fast, efficient dust removal and more holes per charge
- ¼” hex shank for added tool versatility
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ hammer drill bits available in diameters 1/8” to 1/2"