Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
3/4" x 10" x 12" Carbide Hammer Drill Bit
Our Carbide Hammer Drill Bits use sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry material. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking when drilling into concrete, brick, and block. The carbide-tipped masonry drill bits' wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. Each bit is equipped with a 3-flat shank, providing you with better grip and control. The extended life of the MILWAUKEE® Carbide Hammer Drill Bits provides the ideal solution in concrete, brick, and block for cordless and corded hammer drill/drivers.
- Up to 5x life in concrete
- Up to 2x faster drilling vs. standard masonry drill bits
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick, and block
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat & delivering more holes per charge
- 3-Flat Secure Grip™ prevents bit from slipping in chuck
- For use in hammer drill drivers
- Fastest drilling in concrete, brick, and block applications.
- Available in sizes up to 1"