Class 2 High Visibility Orange Performance Safety Vest - S/M
Our ANSI Type R Class 2 High Visibility Performance Safety Vests are designed to carry more. These hi-vis safety vests have 15 pockets, including a clear ID holder, a rear tablet pocket, and three internal pockets that provide you with added storage. The front pockets are reinforced with durable 600D tear-resistant materials to withstand rough jobsite conditions. Milwaukee incorporated a comfortable padded collar to reduce pressure around your neck. Class 2 high visibility safety reflective vests are recommended when working in environments with traffic traveling under 50 mph or when working around heavy machinery. This includes construction, road construction, traffic direction, utility crews, and survey crews. Yellow or orange safety vests color options are available, as well as vests with CSA compliance. These safety vests are customizable by adding your logo.
- CARRY MORE. REINFORCED POCKETS.
- 15 Pockets including Tablet Pocket
- Rear Tablet Pocket with Dual Sided Accessibility
- Reinforced Front Pockets with 600D Tear Resistant Material
- Comfortable Padded Collar
- Secure Zipper Closure
- Clear ID Holder and Velcro Opening and Closure
- Fall Protection Pass Through
- Durable Dual Mic Tabs
- 3 Internal Pockets
- Customization Available: Logo up to 2 colors and print up to 2 locations
- Hang Loop For Easy Storage