You are currently on milwaukeetool.com - the US English Milwaukee Tool website
If you would like to view one of our other sites, click "Select Other Site" below to choose a different country/region/language Milwaukee Tool websiteSelect Other Site
HOLE DOZER™ General Purpose Hole Saw Kit -13 PC
Our 13-Piece Bi-Metal General-Purpose HOLE DOZER™ Hole Saw Kit is engineered for longer life and faster cutting performance and is the Most Durable Hole Saw. The kit comes with 13 hole saw blades in 9 sizes: 3/4", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/8" and 2-1/2". The hole saws feature MILWAUKEE® RIP GUARD™™ teeth built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added strength. The teeth give you increased productivity on the job site and better hole quality. They are also backed by a limited lifetime tooth break warranty. Each HOLE DOZER™ is coated with a low friction, thermoset paint that provides a faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge. The hole saw kit comes with a Plug Jack™ featuring an all access slot design that allows for full access during plug removal. The Plug Jack™ enables access into the cup for both thick thin material removal, eliminating wasted downtime between holes.
- MOST DURABLE HOLE SAW. PERIOD. Comes with a limited lifetime tooth break warranty
- Features RIP GUARD™ teeth, teeth built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added durability
- Coated with a low friction, thermoset paint that provides faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge.
- Equipped with Plug Jack, an all-access slot design for fast plug removal
- Features bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Cuts through clean wood, nail embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal and stainless steel
- Made In USA