SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Socket 1/2” Dr 15PC SAE PACKOUT Set
Our SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Socket Set features the boldest, longest-lasting markings and extreme impact durability in high torque applications. The stamped and ink-filled size marking enables you to select the right socket every time throughout the life of the socket. Engineered with high-strength forged steel for optimized performance in heavy-duty applications. The non-slip hex geometry prevents fastener rounding. The milwaukee dual-hole design and ring groove allow for easy socket attachment and removal. Sets can be kept organized in the included MILWAUKEE® PACKOUT™ Compact Organizer with a clear top for easy identification of parts at a glance. The Compact Organizer is part of our PACKOUT Modular Storage System, allowing for customization of storage systems to easily transport and organize tools and accessories. All Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty ™ Sockets and Extensions are backed by Milwaukee's Lifetime Guarantee and meet ASME industry standards.
- Optimized for use with 1/2" drive impact wrenches, drivers, ratchets, and adapters
- Set comes in PACKOUT™ Organizer
- Stamped and ink filled diameter markings for wear resistance
- 6-Point design made with forged impact steel for durability in high torque applications backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Kit includes 15 Deep SAE Sockets . The following sizes are included: ",3/8", 7/16" 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1", 1-1/16", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
- Dual hole design and groove for easier attachment
- Non-slip hex geometry to prevent socket and fastener rounding
- Lifetime Guarantee covers impact sockets and extensions only
- Removable Tray for easy storage in tool chests
- Meets ASME Industry Standards