Wire Stripper/Cutter for Solid & Stranded Wire
Milwaukee 48-22-6109 Wire Stripper/Cutter for Solid & Stranded Wire feature a swing-lock design for fast one-handed operation, and won’t open when stored in a pouch or backpack. These pliers feature a curved blade design that allows for clean cuts through larger wire sizes and have the capability to cut #6 and #8 bolts. The pliers ergonomic handle form and lightweight design allows for maximum versatility and smooth wire stripping. The Milwaukee 48-22-6109 is perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all wire pliers. The Milwaukee 48-22-6109 includes (1) 48-22-6109 Wire Stripper.
- One-Handed Swing Lock - Easy One-Handed Use and remains locked while in pouch. Spring loaded for easy opening.
- Bolt Cutter - Thread andCut #6 and # 8 bolts to preferred length
- Curved Cutting Blade for clean cuts throug larger wire sizes
- Ergonomic Hanlde Form - For Increased Comfort and Better Grip in the Hand
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Lightweight Design - For Maximum Versatility and Smooth One-Handed Use