You are currently on milwaukeetool.com - the US English Milwaukee Tool website
If you would like to view one of our other sites, click "Select Other Site" below to choose a different country/region/language Milwaukee Tool websiteSelect Other Site
9" Comfort Grip High Leverage Lineman's Pliers with Crimper
Our 9-inch High Leverage Lineman's Pliers feature hardened cutting edges and an integrated reaming head, allowing you to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe. The lineman pliers also have an on-board crimper and a fish tape puller, giving you added functionality when working with insulated and non-insulated terminals. The pliers have MILWAUKEE® comfort handle grips and will not peel or dig into your hands during extended use.
- Iron carbide edge cutting edge more cuts over the life of the pliers
- Crimper on-board for INS and NON-INS terminals
- Fish tape puller on-board
- Comfort grips will not peel or dig into hands during extended use
- Reaming head design up to 1-1/2 in.
- Jaw length: 1.60 in.
- Jaw capacity: 1.77 in.
- Knife edge: 0.83 in.
- Rust resistant
- Forged strength design