COMBINATION WIRE PLIER FOR NON-METALLIC
Milwaukee 6 in 1 Combination Pliers for Non-Metallic feature a New-To-World, forged dual head design for stripping NM wire as well as needle nose functionality. A unique reaming design is integrated into the pliers head for smoothing out rough edges of metal pipe, and a curved blade design allows for clean cuts through larger wire sizes. These pliers have the capability to cut #6 and #8 bolts and feature a swing-lock design for fast one-handed operation, and won’t open when stored in a pouch or backpack. Milwaukee 6 in 1 Combination Pliers deliver maximum productivity for the trades. The Milwaukee 48-22-3070 is perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all combination pliers The Milwaukee 48-22-3070 includes (1) 48-22-3070 NM Wire Stripping Plier.
- New-To-World Forged Design for NM Pliers - For Maximum Durability and Tool Life
- Bolt Cutter - Thread andCut #6 and # 8 bolts to preferred length
- Wire Stripper - Strips 8-18 AWG (Solid Wire); 10-20 AWG (Stranded Wire)
- One-Handed Swing Lock - Easy One-Handed Use and remains locked while in pouch. Spring loaded for easy opening.
- Curved Cutting Blade for clean cuts throug larger wire sizes
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Reaming Head Design - Smooths Edges of Metal Pipe from 1/2" to 1"
- Tether-Ready Handle Loops