M18 FUEL™ 10" Pole Saw Kit w/ QUIK-LOK™ Attachment Capability
Designed to meet the needs of landscape maintenance professionals, Our M18 FUEL™ 10" Pole Saw w/ QUIK-LOK™ kit gives you the power to cut hardwood branches, reaches full throttle in under 1 second, and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. The cordless pole saw is made up of two components – the M18 FUEL™ Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK™ and QUIK-LOK™ 10” Pole Saw Attachment. This M18 FUEL™ Power Head, part of the M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ Attachment System, is compatible with multiple attachments such as an Edger, Articulating Hedge Trimmer, and String Trimmer attachment. This gives you the ability to quickly swap out attachments on a single Power Head, delivering ultimate versatility and a lower cost of ownership. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor gives you the power to maintain its speed in demanding applications without bogging down, outperforming higher voltage systems. The Motor is positioned in the rear of pole saw to provide the best combination of power, balance, and maneuverability. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence gives you maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. The advanced electronic package also delivers instantaneous throttle response and a variable speed trigger giving you ultimate control over the power range. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 Battery gives you best in class performance in all applications and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. Our M18 FUEL™ 10" Pole Saw w/ QUIK-LOK™ is part of the M18™ system which is fully compatible with over 200 tools. In addition to the cordless pole saw, the kit includes a 3' Attachment Extension, Shoulder Strap, one of our M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 Batteries and an M18™/M12™ Rapid Charger.
10" Pole Saw w/Quik-Loktm
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
/Enhanced Content/Power Tools/features-rotate-motor
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
POWER TO CUT HARDWOODS
- Delivers the power to cut through demanding applications like ash, oak and hickory branches
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers power to maintain speed in demanding applications without bogging down, outperforming higher voltage systems
FULL THROTTLE UNDER 1 SECOND
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence provides instant acceleration, reaching full power in under 1 second
UP TO 150 CUTS PER CHARGE
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HD9.0 Battery delivers more work per charge and provides best in class run-time
QUIK-LOK™ ATTACHMENT SYSTEM MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS POWERED BY A SINGLE POWER HEAD
- String Trimmer Attachment
- Edger Attachment
- Articulating Hedge Trimmer Attachment
- 10” Pole Saw Attachment
- 3’ Attachment Extension
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSED
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK™ to generate the power and performance of high voltage platforms
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Optimizes performance, provides overload protection preventing damage to tool and battery during heavy applications; compatible across the M18™ System.
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs. M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Battery Packs
- Part of the M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ Attachment System
- RPM: 0-4600
- Bar Length: 10"
- Chain Gauge: .043"
- Chain Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile