M18 FUEL™ 21" Self-Propelled Dual Battery Mower Kit
Our M18 FUEL™ 21" Self-Propelled Dual Battery Mower Kit meets the performance, durability, and ergonomic needs of landscape maintenance professionals. The optimized steel deck design paired with higher blade speed allows our cordless electric lawn mower to achieve superior airflow and increased lift to deliver the best cut quality in mulching, bagging, and side discharge applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers more max torque than 200cc gas to take on the most demanding mowing applications. The REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence has total system communication between the tool and battery for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity. The advanced electronic package also delivers an instant throttle response on both the blade and drive motors to reach full throttle in under 1 second, which increases your control and productivity. The electric mower requires 2 M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries for operation. When paired with the included 2 M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 batteries, the self-propelled electric lawn mower delivers up to 60 minutes of runtime, allowing up to 1/2 acre of cutting when removing 1" of grass at a 3 MPH self-propelled pace. The Variable Speed Self-Propelled Mower offers speeds between 0 - 4 MPH, and the Active Speed Management Paddles allow you to easily adjust your walking pace while in operation to increase control. The M18 FUEL™ Mower features a steel deck, 3-in-1 grass management, single point height adjustment, high lift mode, front & side LED lights, vertical storage, and two deck handles. The M18 FUEL™ 21" Self-Propelled Dual Battery Mower is part of the M18™ System, fully compatible with over 200 solutions.
Dual Battery Mower
With the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ solutions work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of battery powered outdoor power equipment electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between equipment, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 Battery Packs
Two Batteries Required for Operation
Battery Fuel Gauge
Operator Facing to See Charge Level During Use
Optimized Steel Deck
Enhances Air Flow for Better Lift
3-In-1 Grass Management
Mulch, Bag, Rear Side Discharge
Single Point Height Adjust
Easier Changes Between Cutting Heights
High Lift Mode
Increases Blade Speed for Superior Air Flow and Better Lift
Variable Speed Self Propelled Active Speed Management for More Control During Use
Front and Side Lights
180° Visibility in Low Light Situations
BEST CUT QUALITY: MULCH, BAG, SIDE DISCHARGE
- Optimized steel deck design, higher blade speed and superior air flow deliver increased lift which reduces missed grass blades and clumps for the best cut quality.
MORE MAX TORQUE THAN 200cc GAS
- M18 FUEL™ Technology delivers more max torque for increased performance in thick, wet grass.
FULL THROTTLE UNDER 1 SECOND
- Push Button Start eliminates pull start frustrations
- Less motor ramp up time than battery competitors which delivers increased productivity and improved self-propelled control.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN TRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Steel Deck with 21" Cut Capacity
- Rear Wheel Self-Propelled w/ Active Speed Management from 0 - 4 MPH
- Single Point Height Adjustment Delivers 1" - 4" Height Range with 7 Positions at 1/2" Increments
- 3-in-1 Grass Management: Mulch, Bag and Rear Side Discharge
- High Lift Mode Delivers Higher Blade Speed for Superior Air Flow and Increased Lift
- Front & Side LED Lights Allow for 180° Visibility in Low Light Scenarios
- Folding Handles with Vertical Storage Allows for Compact Storage
- 2 Deck Handles Deliver Grasping Points for Lifting Mower In and Out of Storage and Transport
- Ergonomic Handle with Recessed Bail Bar Design
- No Gas Headaches: No Pull Start, No Engine Maintenance, Low Noise, No Emissions, Less Vibration
- Part of the M18™ System, Fully Compatible with 200+ Solutions
- (2) M18™ Batteries Required for Operation