M12™ 1 Gallon Handheld Sprayer Kit
Our M12™ One Gallon Handheld Sprayer delivers the best pressure control and no manual pumping. Designed to meet the needs of professional landscape maintenance and pest control, the battery-powered handheld sprayer provides you with instant, constant and adjustable pressure up to 80 PSI and a 17 ft vertical spray distance. The 3-mode pressure adjustment knob adjusts the pressure between 20 – 80 PSI, giving you the capability to complete a wide range of applications. Our M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery provides you with up to 80 gallons of spraying per charge. The M12™ Handheld Sprayer Powered Head is compatible with both the 1 Gallon and 2 Gallon Handheld Sprayer Tank, providing the ability to rightsize the tank for the application and premix multiple tanks to increase productivity. The handheld sprayer can be used both one and two-handed for added versatility. The sprayer features an onboard measuring cup for quick measurement, a strainer that filters debris from entering the tank, and vertical and horizontal wand storage. The MILWAUKEE® M12™ Handheld Sprayer is part of the M12™ System which is fully compatible with over 125 solutions.
1 & 2 Gallon Handheld Sprayer
Best Pressure Control.
No Manual Pumping.
BEST PRESSURE CONTROL
- 3 pressure settings ranging between 20-80 PSI provide instant and constant pressure to easily match the pressure to the application and maintain control throughout the tank discharge
NO MANUAL PUMPING
- The M12™ Powered Head removes the need to manually pump to pressurize the sprayer
UP TO 80 GALLONS PER CHARGE
- When paired with the included M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery the sprayer delivers up to 80 gallons per charge
PORTABLE PRODUCTIVITYTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Best Pressure Control. No Manual Pumping.
- Instant, Constant, Adjustable Pressure
- Up to 80 PSI & 17' Vertical Spray Distance
- 3-mode pressure adjustment knob to match pressure to application
- Up to 80 Gallons Per Charge With M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery
- Dual diaphragm pump for longer pump life
- One and two hand use for added versatility
- PSI: 20-80
- Flow Rate: .1 - .3 GPM
- On-board measuring cup for quick measurements
- Strainer for debris free pouring
- Fully compatible with the M12 System, featuring 125+ tools