2" SDS Max Rotary Hammer
Perform a variety of digging and drilling jobs on floors or the ground with this heavy-duty inline design. The 2” SDS-Max Drive Rotary Hammer delivers 19.9 ft-lbs of blow energy for drilling large holes in concrete or asphalt, bushing, driving ground rods, scraping floors, digging and tamping. The inline design offers more comfortable operation, and the soft-grip side handle can be attached in three positions – plus the rear switch handle – to minimize bending. A system of anti-vibration absorption and reduction components decreases operator fatigue. Sophisticated electronic feedback offers consistent operation and overload protection. This robust electric hammer features a variable-speed dial for optimum control, a service-reminder light and easy access for maintenance. You can position chisels more efficiently with the SDS-max bit holder system. The tool uses standard SDS-max accessories, and comes with a carrying case.
- Powerful 15-amp motor: Delivers 19.9 ft-lbs of blow energy
- Heavy-duty robust construction: Digs and drills under the most demanding jobsite conditions
- Comfortable inline design: Three handle positions offer greater user comfort
- Variable-speed dial: Maximizes user control
- Vibration Isolation System: Minimizes vibration for less operator fatigue
- Service reminder light: Indicates when service will be needed