You are currently on milwaukeetool.com - the US English Milwaukee Tool website
If you would like to view one of our other sites, click "Select Other Site" below to choose a different country/region/language Milwaukee Tool websiteSelect Other Site
M18 Compact Brushless 1/2" Drill Driver Bare Tool
The MILWAUKEE® M18™ 1/2 in. Compact Brushless Drill/Driver is the best drill in class, delivering unmatched power while maintaining its compact size. The brushless motor was built to ensure optimal tool performance. Built-in REDLINK™ power tool technology paired with REDLITHIUM™ batteries ensure these compact drills provide efficient power delivery resulting in less down time recharging batteries. The brushless drill's compact body is 6-1/2 in. long and lightweight at 3.4 lb. with the CP2.0 battery attached. Its small, light build allows for excellent control, especially while working in overhead or tight spaces. The compact drill/driver delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-500/0-1,800 RPM, able to tackle a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. The cordless compact drill has an all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck.
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
step up to better performance
Access Your Drill and Impact Driver Comparison Chart