M18 FUEL™ 1-1/2" Magnetic Drill Kit
The M18 FUEL™ 1-1/2 in. Magnetic Drill drills faster than the number one corded competitor, delivers the strongest magnetic hold on 1/4 in. steel providing a safer drilling environment in this material, and drills over (66) 13/16 in. holes per charge. The M18 FUEL™ 1-1/2 in. Magnetic Drill delivers safer drilling on 1/4 in. steel by providing the industry's strongest holding force on this material. By utilizing permanent magnets, the magnetic base operates without electricity; ensuring that the magnet does not deactivate if the battery is drained. Equipped with Auto-Stop lift-off detection, power to the motor is automatically cut if excess rotational motion is detected while drilling. Powered by a MILWAUKEE® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, both drills are faster than their corded counterparts, and deliver the same 1-1/2 in. annular cutter capacity. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery Pack delivers 50% more power and runs 50% cooler than M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 batteries. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 battery is fully compatible with 200+ M18™ tools.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and provides up to 2x longer motor life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries.
- Self-Powered Magnet Base Operates Independently of Power Source and Delivers up to 2,000 lbs. of Holding Force
- 1-1/2" Annular Cutter Capacity 1/2" Twist Bit Capacity
- 2 Speed Gear Box: 400/690 RPM
- Stroke Length: 5-3/4"
- Motor Head Adjustment: 5-1/8"