EXACT® 7/8" SINK Punch
Each product within the Milwaukee Knockout System was built upon the principles of reducing the tedious steps of hole making, improving the speed of the process, and limiting the fatigue of the user. The Exact™ 1-3/8” SINK punches and dies carry these benefits forward to the contractor punching holes in stainless steel sinks. Rated for both mild and stainless steel, they are robust enough to punch up to 1-3/8” holes in 16 gauge stainless steel. Engraved crosshairs on the dies deliver clearest alignment with pre-drawn crosshairs, while the tooth geometry of the punches splits slugs for optimal slug removal. Large size ID markings on both the punches and dies permit easy punch and die selection. Altogether, EXACT™ SINK punches and dies are another example of how Milwaukee’s Knockout System truly is the Easiest Way to Punch!
- For use with standard 1" hand ratchet
- Gripping surface for faster threading
- Large size ID markings permit easy punch selection
- Rated for up to 16 gauge Stainless Steel
- Two-tooth geometry splits slugs for optimal slug removal