M12 FUEL™ 3/8" High Speed Ratchet
Our M12 FUEL™ 3/8" High Speed Ratchet is part of the latest addition to our best-in-class lineup of ratchets. This MILWAUKEE® cordless ratchet features the fastest speed while installing and removing fasteners. The most compact head size in its class gives you more access in tight spaces. A steel yoke housing and POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor deliver the superior durability that you expect from Milwaukee. The M12 FUEL™ High Speed Ratchets are an ideal addition to any technician tool chest, allowing you to be more productive than any other battery-powered ratchet.
3/8" HIGH SPEED RATCHET
REDLITHIUM™ Batteries last longer, think faster, and work harder than all other professional LITHIUM-ION batteries. Built to withstand the harshest environments, REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work over the course of your day and over the life of the battery.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
FASTEST CORDLESS RATCHET
- Up to 35% faster than all other cordless competitors
- Faster in application to increase productivity
- Delivers 450 RPM
MOST COMPACT HEAD SIZE
- Smallest cordless ratchet head size
- Recessed head profile for more access in tight spaces
- Over 2X longer motor life than brushed ratchets
- Premium metal components and protective overmold for longer durability
PORTABLE PRODUCTIVITYTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Delivers up to 450 RPM for best-in-class productivity
- Up to 35 ft-lbs. of max torque
- 0.75" head profile allows for best-in-class access in tight spaces
- Steel yoke housing for greater durability
- Ratchet can be used manually without engaging the motor
- LED light to illuminate work areas
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- Extended paddle switch for multiple grip options
- Durable proprietary rubber designed to withstand corrosive materials commonly found in maintenance environments
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Part of the M12™ system, featuring 100+ tools