Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
M18 FUEL™ 7/16" Hex Utility HTIW w/ ONE-KEY™ Kit
Our MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 7/16” Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench w/ ONE-KEY™ delivers the Fastest Drilling Speed, More Power, and is Built for Maximum Control. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and all-new mechanism provide linemen with 30% faster drilling speeds, increasing your productivity while on the job. With up to 750ft-lbs max torque, this battery powered impact wrench gives you more power for effortless removal of rusted or corroded hardware. It is ergonomically designed for the lineman, providing you with superior control whether in-bucket, on-ground or climbing. The extended handle offers you increased grip surface, perfectly fitting high voltage safety gloves for improved comfort, less fatigue, and balanced maneuverability. This is the first 7/16” high torque impact gun in the industry to be equipped with a QUIK-LOK™ chuck, uniquely providing faster and easier bit changes. You can keep one hand firmly on the tool’s handle while inserting augers, sockets and other essential power utility accessories. The integrated lanyard loop allows you to easily transfer and store the tool. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects your impact from overloads, heating, and over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is compatible with 175+ M18™ tools, delivering you with more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors. With ONE-KEY™, you also gain the ability to Customize, Track and Manage your utility impact. ONE-KEY™ technology also allows you to save up to 4 task settings directly to the tool. If your tool is ever lost or stolen, its tracking functionality can lock it out.
7/16" Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench w/ ONE-KEY™
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and all-new mechanism deliver the industry’s fastest drilling speed, up to 30% faster than competitive cordless utility impacts, maximizing productivity
- Easily remove rusted and corroded hardware with up to 750ft-lbs max torque
BUILT FOR MAXIMUM CONTROL
- Designed with an extended handle to fit high voltage safety gloves for superior grip, QUIK-LOK™ chuck delivering the industry’s first one-handed bit insertion, and integrated lanyard loop for transfer and storage
Power Utility Solutions
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- 50% Faster drilling speed
- Up to 750 ft-lbs. max torque
- Built for maximum control
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
- REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 50% Faster Drilling Speed, increasing users productivity
- Up to 750 ft-lbs. max torque to complete more demanding applications
- Built for maximum control by providing a longer handle to fit power utility gloves, a Quik-Lok™ anvil for single handed bit insertion, and a lanyard loop for easy storage and transportation