Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
M12 FUEL™ Installation Drill/Driver (Tool-Only)
Our M12 FUEL™ Installation Drill/Driver features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in-lbs of max torque. Four dedicated heads, including a 3/8” Chuck, Offset Driver, ¼” Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides you with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach uniquely challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The top of the tool is flat, allowing the tool to be placed flush against surfaces for additional access when needed. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing your productivity. These unique features combine with the tool’s compact size and weight allowing you to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, delivering you with 1600 RPMS and 300 in./lbs of torque. This provides you with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive, and remodel applications. The installation drill/driver features REDLINK Plus™ Intelligence, protecting your tool from overloading or overheating. The compact cordless drill/driver is powered by our M12™ REDLITHIUM™ battery packs (not included), delivering you with more run-time per charge and more work over the life of the pack. In addition to the 12-volt tool and four attachments, a compartmentalized contractor bag is included to hold each individual head.
M12 FUEL™ Installation Drill/Driver
REDLITHIUM™ Batteries last longer, think faster, and work harder than all other professional LITHIUM-ION batteries. Built to withstand the harshest environments, REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work over the course of your day and over the life of the battery.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
4-1 DEDICATED SOLUTIONS
- 4 interchangeable solutions provide maximum versatility
- Each attachment connects in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
- ¼” Hex, 3/8” Chuck, and Offset can attach to the right angle for additional drilling or fastening needs at a right angle
UNRIVALED ACCESS & CONTROL
- Purposefully designed to access uniquely challenging locations
- Inline grip on the back of the tool provides additional tool control & balance
- Lightest, Most Compact: Only 5.12” in length and 2.0lbs with battery attached allowing for easier access in tight spaces and less user fatigue
UP TO 300 IN-LBS OF MAX TORQUE
- Milwaukee built POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors
- Ensures maximum productivity
PORTABLE PRODUCTIVITYTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- 4-in-1 Dedicated Solutions
- Up to 300 in-lbs of max torque
- Right Angle Attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 degrees for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- Magnetic Bit Holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places