You are currently on milwaukeetool.com - the US English Milwaukee Tool website
If you would like to view one of our other sites, click "Select Other Site" below to choose a different country/region/language Milwaukee Tool websiteSelect Other Site
Band Saw (Tool Only)
At only 10-1/4lbs and 18" in length, the M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4" cut capacity and low vibration, this saw delivers the cleanest cuts on the most common materials including strut, 2-1/2" conduit, 3" angle iron, 3" copper and threaded rod without ruining the threads. The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Band Saw also features a work light, blade ejection system and a tool-free adjustable material guide that allows the user to make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut – 10.25 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places.
- Dual-Actuation Trigger: Providing enhanced control and productivity
- 3-1/4” Cut Capacity – cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications. Single pass cut on 3” copper, 3” angle iron, 2-1/2” conduit
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe – quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings.
- LED Work Light – illuminates the cut line in dark areas.
- Blade Ejection System-Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button.
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard-Engineered geometries & high impact polymer.
- Cast Aluminum Gear Case-Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning.