You are currently on milwaukeetool.com - the US English Milwaukee Tool website
If you would like to view one of our other sites, click "Select Other Site" below to choose a different country/region/language Milwaukee Tool websiteSelect Other Site
M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder, Paddle Switch No-Lock Kit
The world’s first cordless grinder delivers the power of a corded grinder with up to 2X more run time and up to 10X longer motor life. The M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder supplies maximum sustained power to complete the toughest grinding, surface preparation and cutting applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides up to 10X longer motor life and lower cost of ownership. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 4X more run time and 20% more power. The grinder features REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance. The 18-volt lithium-ion grinder’s thin body design gives it optimized balance to rest easily in your hands. Tool-free accessory changes and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work. The grinder is built with the same tool body, gearing system and anti-vibration side handle as Milwaukee’s legendary high-performance corded grinders for maximum durability on the job. Includes an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack and a carrying case. Grinding wheel sold separately.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack (not included) provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- POWER TO GRIND: World’s first cordless grinder with corded performance.
- DURABILITY: Same metal housing & gearing system as legendary high performance corded grinders
- 100% tool free: Make all accessory changes and guard adjustments without a wrench for increased productivity
- Paddle-switch design: Provides increased comfort and ease-of-use when operating in various positions