M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder, Slide Switch Lock-On Kit
The world’s first cordless grinder delivers the power of a corded grinder with up to 2X more run time and up to 10X longer motor life. The M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder supplies maximum sustained power to complete the toughest grinding, surface preparation and cutting applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides up to 10X longer motor life and lower cost of ownership. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 4X more run time and 20% more power. The grinder features REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance. The 18-volt lithium-ion grinder’s thin body design gives it optimized balance to rest easily in your hands. Tool-free accessory changes and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work. The grinder is built with the same tool body, gearing system and anti-vibration side handle as Milwaukee’s legendary high-performance corded grinders for maximum durability on the job. The kit includes 2 M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Packs, a multi-voltage charger and carrying case. Grinding wheel sold separately.
This product is no longer available. Feel free to contact us for suggestions of other products that may fit your needs. Contact Us
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack (not included) provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- POWER TO GRIND: World’s first cordless grinder with corded performance.
- DURABILITY: Same metal housing & gearing system as legendary high performance corded grinders
- 100% tool free: Make all accessory changes and guard adjustments without a wrench for increased productivity
- Slide switch: Reduces user fatigue