M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw w/ ONE-KEY™ - 2 Battery XC5.0 Kit
Our M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw is the next generation of legendary performance and durability, designed for the toughest jobsite applications. The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® is the fastest cutting reciprocating saw in its class and leverages a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor to provide you with 3,000 SPM and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster material removal. REDLINK™ PLUS electronics ensure maximum performance under stress in addition to protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack delivers you up to 2.5X runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. This MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® is designed to perform in the most demanding applications and is our most durable cordless reciprocating saw yet. A wear-resistant blade change, anti-corrosion blade clamp, and metal reinforced battery rails provide longer component life and stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions. The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw weighs less than the previous generation and features an adjustable shoe, integrated LED light, and a hanging hook for convenient storage on the job. Compatible with ONE-KEY™, this reciprocating saw wirelessly connects to a smartphone to customize, track, and manage the tool’s performance and location. Tool customization allows you to connect and control settings such as output speed and trigger ramp up for smoother cut starts. A selectable Cut-Brake feature automatically stops the blade from reciprocating at the end of a cut, reducing the risk of damaging sensitive materials near the cut in most applications. The tool’s memory supports up to 3 custom profiles that can be easily accessed with the touch of a button on the tool. Integrated tool tracking, also available through ONE-KEY™, provides you with full visibility to how and where tools are being used across your network of jobs and users.
SAWZALL® Recip Saw
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
FASTEST CUTTING IN CLASS
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides 3,000 SPM with a 1-1/4” Stroke length for the fastest cutting reciprocating saw in it’s class delivering increased productivity.
MOST DURABLE SAWZALL® RECIP SAW
This SAWZALL® has longer component life through the addition of the following:
- Wear Resistant Blade Change
- Anti-Corrosion Clamp
- Metal Reinforced Battery Connection
LIGHTER WEIGHT, LESS FATIGUE
- Lighter than previous generations, the M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw will provide a better cutting experience and less fatigue over prolonged use.
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- 1-1/4" Stroke length removes more material with each stroke
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power throught the toughtest applications
- REDLINK™ Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Anti-Corrosion Blade Clamp delivers prolonged blade clamp durability with less downtime due to corrosion
- Lever Action QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp provides fast and easy blade changes
- Unlimited customization of cut speed and trigger ramp up through the ONE-KEY™ App
- Selectable Cut Brake Feature: Monitors the load on the tool throughout the cut and automatically stops the blade as it exits the material at the end of the cut in most applications
- One-Key compatible: Customize, Track and manage tool performance and location
- Hang hook: allows for convenient storage on the job
- Metal Reinforced Battery Connection provides improved durability and battery retention over life
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Adjustable shoe extends the life of the blade