You are currently on milwaukeetool.com - the US English Milwaukee Tool website
If you would like to view one of our other sites, click "Select Other Site" below to choose a different country/region/language Milwaukee Tool websiteSelect Other Site
M18 FUEL™ Compact Router
Our M18 FUEL™ Compact Router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. The compact router leverages our POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS™ electronics. This delivers the power of corded 1.25 horsepower trim routers and best-in-class 31,000 RPM providing you with power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials. With our M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery, the cordless compact router cuts up to 250ft of 3/8" roundovers in red-oak, providing you with all-day run time with fewer trips to the charger. The handheld router is equipped with a micro-adjust dial and macro-adjust button, providing you with fast and accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work. A variable-speed dial with speed from 10,000 to 31,000 RPM gives you control in all applications. The compact router also features a sturdy 4" sub-base plate providing you with stability, and dual-LED lights illuminate your work surface. The M18 FUEL™ Compact Router is compatible with a plunge base and an offset base (sold separately).
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
- Generates 1.25 peak Horsepower when paired with an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery
- 10,000-31,000 RPM
FAST ACCURATE ADJUSTMENTS
- More Precise Cuts
- Micro-Adjustment Dial for fine adjustments
- Macro-Adjustment Button prevents slop
CUTS UP TO 250 FT PER CHARGE
- Longer Run Time
- 250 FT of 3/8” Roundover when using an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Power of corded compact routers and higher SPM to complete cuts in hard woods
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Variable speed dial ranges between 10,000 and 31,000 rpm, providing precise control for clean edges and details
- Macro Adjust button allows for fast macro-adjustments and 1.5" of adjustable range
- Fine adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments beyond 1/64" increments
- Tool-free spindle lock provides easy bit changes with one 11/16" collet wrench
- Accepts 1/4" Shank router bits LED light illuminates the cut surface
- Compatible with Milwaukee Plunge base and Offset base attachments (sold separately)
- Includes straight edge guide; dust extraction attachment and 5-3/4" sub-baseplate which accepts 1-1/4" template bushings
- Part of the M18 System, featuring over 200+ tools