M12 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver Bare Tool
Our M12 FUEL SURGE™ ¼” Hex Hydraulic Driver is the industry's first 12-volt hydraulic driver. Featuring our FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain, the hydraulic driver will let you experience operation up to 2X quieter with less vibration for smoother and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts. The compact size of the tool and battery give you unmatched access in tight spaces and allows for easy transport on a tool belt and easy fitting into your job site tool bag. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,200 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. Built-in REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to your tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The cordless hydraulic driver is compatible with all Milwaukee® M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries, providing you with more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The impact driver's 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL gives you greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility in a wide range of applications. Self-Tapping Screw Mode reduces walking when you are self-tapping screws as well as reduces overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
M12 Fuel™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver
REDLITHIUM™ Batteries last longer, think faster, and work harder than all other professional LITHIUM-ION batteries. Built to withstand the harshest environments, REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work over the course of your day and over the life of the battery.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
2X Quieter Than Standard Impacts
- Fluid-Drive™ Hydraulic Powertrain reduces metal-on-metal impact
- Quieter performance for use in occupied spaces
- Smoother fastening and less vibration
- 5.2" in Length and 7.8" in Height for better access in tight spaces
- Tool belt portable
Longer Sustained Torque
- Longer Sustained Peak Torque Per Impact
- Faster Driving Speeds for Small-to-Medium Fasteners
PORTABLE PRODUCTIVITYTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact
- Longer sustained torque delivers similar drive times in application as most 12-Volt impact drivers
- Up to 2X quieter operation makes this tool ideal for occupied spaces
- Compact head length and compact battery footprint gives more access than competitive impact drivers
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers maximum power and long motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Includes: 2551-20, (2) 48-11-2420 M12 12-Volt 2.0 Ah lithium-ion compact battery pack, 48-59-2401 M12 12-Volt lithium-ion battery charger, belt clip, contractor bag