M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jacket
Our M12™ Heated AXIS™ jackets are designed to protect you from the cold and weather elements on the job site. Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, these heated work jackets use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back and shoulders. A one-touch LED controller heats up the battery heated jacket to three heat settings, creating a comfortable heat for any environment or weather. This MILWAUKEE® heated jacket has a new Quick-Heat function that allows you to feel heat three times faster than our previous jackets and market competitors. Like all of our other products, our jackets are built strong to last long with new hybrid AXIS™ Ripstop Polyester providing a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an inner layer or mid-layer jacket and protects you from wind and water resistance to survive the elements. The heated coats are available in black and olive green options with sizes ranging from small to 3XL.
HEATED AXIS™ JACKET
LIGHTWEIGHT INSULATED HEAT
AXIS™ RIPSTOP Polyester
- More Durable. Built To Layer.
WIND AND WATER RESISTANT
- DWR Coating Fights The Elements
- 100% Polyester Insulation
High, Medium, Low
on REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery
COMPACT CHARGER AND POWER SOURCE
PORTABLE PRODUCTIVITY TRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Quick-heat function reaches selected temperature 3X FASTER
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone
- Up to (8) hours of run-time with M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
- Heating Zones: Chest, Back, & Shoulders
- Washer and dryer safe
- Wind & Water Resistant
- Compressible design makes layering comfortable and easy.
- Reinforced high-wear zones protect from abrasion and tears
- 100% Polyester insulation keeps heat in, doesn't add bulk
- Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back
- (2) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket