M12™ Women's Heated AXIS™ Jacket
The MILWAUKEE® M12™ Women's Heated AXIS™ Jackets are designed to protect from cold and weather on the jobsite. Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, these heated jacket kits use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back and shoulders. A single touch LED controller heats up the battery heated jacket to three heat settings, creating a comfortable heat for any environment. This MILWAUKEE® heated jacket kit has a new Quick-Heat funtion that creates and distributes heat three times faster than our previous women's jackets and market competitors. AXIS™ Ripstop Polyester provides a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an outer shell or a mid-layer jacket, and protects from wind and water.
This product is no longer available. Feel free to contact us for suggestions of other products that may fit your needs. Contact Us
HEATED AXIS JACKET
LIGHTWEIGHT INSULATED HEAT
AXIS™ RIPSTOP Polyester
- More Durable. Built To Layer.
WIND AND WATER RESISTANT
- DWR Coating Fights The Elements
- 100% Polyester Insulation
High, Medium, Low
on REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery
COMPACT CHARGER AND POWER SOURCE
PORTABLE PRODUCTIVITY TRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Quick-heat function reaches selected temperature 3X FASTER
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone
- Up to (8) hours of run-time with M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
- Heating Zones: Chest, Back, & Shoulders
- Washer and dryer safe
- Compressible design makes layering comfortable and easy.
- Reinforced high-wear zones protect from abrasion and tears
- 100% Polyester insulation keeps heat in, doesn't add bulk
- Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back
- (3) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket