13 Amp 5" Small Angle Grinder Trigger Grip, Lock-On
The 13 Amp 5" Small Angle Grinder (Trigger Grip, Lock-On) delivers up to 30% more durability and power than the competition. With a 2,100 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6124-30 is the perfect match for industrial users. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and Soft Start. Constant Power Technology® enables the grinder to maintain speed under load for unmatched performance and productivity. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 13 Amp, 9,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Electronic Clutch: Extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Constant Power Technology™: Maintains constant speed under load
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Anti-Vibration Side Handle: Reduces vibration, increasing user comfort during extended use
- Trigger Grip Handle – provides better control, reach and leverage
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.