M18 FUEL™ String Trimmer w/ QUIK-LOK™
Designed to meet the needs of landscape maintenance professionals, our M18 FUEL™ String Trimmer kit w/ QUIK-LOK™ provides you with the power to clear thick brush, reaches full throttle in under 1 second, and features a balanced design that increases user control. The split boom cordless string trimmer is made up of two components – the M18 FUEL™ Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK™ and QUIK-LOK™ String Trimmer Attachment. This M18 FUEL™ Power Head, part of the M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ Attachment System, is compatible with multiple split shaft attachments such as our Edger, Articulating Hedge Trimmer, and Pole Saw attachment. This allows you to quickly swap out attachments on a single power head, delivering ultimate versatility and a lower cost of ownership. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 6,200 RPM with up to a 16” cutting swath, and gives you the power to maintain speed in demanding applications without bogging down. The motor is positioned in the rear of the trimmer to provide the best combination of power, balance, and maneuverability. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence maximizes performance while protecting from overload, overheating and over discharge. The advanced electronic package also delivers instant throttle response, high and low speeds, and a variable speed trigger giving you ultimate control over the power range. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery (sold separately) gives you best in class performance and run-time in all applications. The Easy Load Trimmer Head provides an easy line loading experience and the ability to load up to 25' of trimmer line in under 30 seconds. Our M18 FUEL™ String Trimmer w/ QUIK-LOK™ is part of the M18™ system which is fully compatible with over 200 tools.
String Trimmer w/Quik-Loktm
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
/Enhanced Content/Power Tools/features-rotate-motor
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
POWER TO CLEAR THICK BRUSH
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor sustains power under load without bogging down, powering through the most demanding applications
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence constantly monitors and controls the power delivery from battery to motor ensuring maximum performance
FULL THROTTLE UNDER 1 SECOND
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence provides instant acceleration, reaching full power in under 1 second
Balanced Design, Increased Control
- The balanced design is optimized to increase control and reduce user fatigue during use
QUIK-LOK™ ATTACHMENT SYSTEM MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS POWERED BY A SINGLE POWER HEAD
- String Trimmer Attachment
- Edger Attachment
- Articulating Hedge Trimmer Attachment
- 10” Pole Saw Attachment
- 3’ Attachment Extension
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSED
- Cutting Swath: 14" - 16"
- Features the Milwaukee® Easy Load Trimmer Head
- Line Diameter: 0.080" / 0.095"
- Part of the M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ Attachment System
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK™ to generate the power and performance of high voltage platforms
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs. M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Battery Packs (sold separately)
- RPM: 0-4900 / 0-6200
- Trigger: Variable Speed
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Optimizes performance, provides overload protection preventing damage to tool and battery during heavy applications; compatible across the M18™ System.