M18 FUEL™ 7/16" Hex Utility Impacting Drill (Tool Only)
The most powerful cordless Utility Impacting Drill in its class. The M18 FUEL™ 7/16" Hex Utility Impacting Drill the delivers up to 500 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, up to 2X more runtime and up to 3X longer motor life. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms competitors with constant power output and the Milwaukee® designed impact mechanism delivers up to 500 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque. The REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (not included) delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than any other battery. It features an onboard fuel gauge to help you monitor the charge more accurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature and ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The 18-volt lithium-ion FUEL™ 7/16” Hex Utility Impacting Drill offers you fast, secure insertion and removal of 7/16” auger bits and socket adaptors.
This product is no longer available. Feel free to contact us for suggestions of other products that may fit your needs. Contact Us
- Superior performance: Delivers up to 500 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, up to 2X more runtime and up to 3X longer motor life
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Outpowers competitors yet runs cooler with no wearable components
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature. Mode 1 delivers up to 300 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, and Mode 2 up to 500 ft-lbs maximum fastening torque
- REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack (not included): Provides superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver 2X more runtime
- 7/16” Hex Quick-Connect for fast, secure insertion of augers and socket adapters