SHOCKWAVE Linemans Impact Auger Bits
Our SHOCKWAVE™ Lineman's Impact Auger Bits are engineered to deliver cleaner, faster holes in wooden utility poles. They feature a single spur design, which scores the edge of the hole, creating a cleaner finish that allows bolts to slide through without resistance. The auger bits are coated with a reinforced anti-friction PTFE coating for overall smoother drilling and easier removal of the bit from the pole. The aggressive feed screw and cutting edge pull the bit through the material while the optimized wide flute geometry quickly ejects the chips to clear the hole and reduce clogs for overall faster drilling speeds.
- Engineered for the Power Utility Lineman to drill cleaner, faster holes in wooden utility poles.
- Single spur design scores the hole for a cleaner finish
- Reinforced Anti-Friction PTFE Coating for overall smoother drilling
- Optimized Wide Flute Geometry for faster chip ejection
- Aggressive Feed Screw and Cutting Edge for faster drilling speeds.
- 7/16" hex shank for quick connection into 7/16" quick connect chucks
- Available in 18" and 24" lengths
- Designed for drilling into wooden utility poles.
- Recommended for clean wood only.
- Solid stemmed core for added strength