Carbide Hole Cutter Pilot Bit
Our Carbide Hole Cutter Pilot Bit features carbide teeth for longer life and smooth cuts in stainless steel and other hard metals. Each cutter features a stop-shoulder design that prevents over-drilling and limits cuts to a 3/16" depth, while a 3-flat shank optimizes each cutter drill bit for use in Drill/Drivers. The spring-loaded pilot bit provides complete plug ejection for clean, efficient cutting of each hole. The solid one-piece design of each hole cutter provides you with added durability and dependability cut after cut. MILWAUKEE® One-Piece Carbide Cutters are available in sizes ranging from 3/4" - 4-1/2".
- For Use In Milwaukee One-Piece Carbide Hole Cutters
- Features Pilot Spring For Clean Plug Ejection
- Designed for Use With All Milwaukee Once-Piece Carbide Cutter Diameters: 3/4" - 4-1/2"
- Precision Starts in Hard Metal Materials
- Quick Installation and removal using Hex Key
- Milwaukee One-Piece Carbide Hole Cutters Provide Up to 10X Life Vs Standard Hole Saws
- For Use With Drill/Drivers
- Includes Pilot Bit, With Spring
- For Use In Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, and Other Metal Materials