You are currently on milwaukeetool.com - the US English Milwaukee Tool website
If you would like to view one of our other sites, click "Select Other Site" below to choose a different country/region/language Milwaukee Tool websiteSelect Other Site
M12™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool
The M12™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool is the single lightest press tool in the market today and represents a new level in portability and accessibility around installed pipe. Featuring a one-handed, in-line design, the M12™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool will operate nearly anywhere you can fit your arm. Utilizing Milwaukee® Redlink™ Electronics, the M12™ Force Logic™ Press Tool monitors the force output to ensure quality connections and provide the user peace of mind by visually indicating both a secure connection and when the tool needs calibration. Featuring the best calibration standard in the industry, the tool only require service every 32,000 crimps. This allows users up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the jobsite up to 4X longer than competitive units. When used with M12™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Jaws this tool delivers quality press connections on all major fitting brands including Viega® ProPress™ Systems, Elkhart® APOLLOXPRESS™, and Grinnell® G-Press copper systems. Powered by the M12™ Red Lithium battery means this is the only press system where you can Cut, Fasten and Connect on One System.
- Features the best calibration standard in the industry
- Cut, fasten and connect all on one system.
- Accommodates M12™ 1-1/4 in. press jaw (sold separately)49-16-2453
- Performs 32,000 crimps between service inspections
- Batteries recharge in 30 minutes
- 5-year tool warranty; 2-year battery/charger/jaw warranty
- Compatible with all M12™ batteries & chargers
- Can be operated with one hand while delivering up to 5400 lbs. of force