You are currently on milwaukeetool.com - the US English Milwaukee Tool website
If you would like to view one of our other sites, click "Select Other Site" below to choose a different country/region/language Milwaukee Tool websiteSelect Other Site
M12™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool (Tool Only)
Our M12™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool is the lightest press tool on the market and represents a new level in portability and accessibility around installed pipe. The M12™ press tool features a one-handed, in-line design allowing you to operate the tool nearly anywhere you can fit your arm. Built-in REDLINK™ technology enables the press tool to monitor the force output, ensuring you achieve quality connections. A visual indicator tells you when a secure connection has been achieved and when the tool needs calibration. The cordless press tool features the best calibration standards, only requiring service every 32,000 crimps. This allows you to perform up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the job site up to 4X longer than competitive units. Our MILWAUKEE® press tool is powered by our M12™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries, allowing you to Cut, Fasten and Connect on One System. In addition to the press tool, this kit includes two M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP1.5 battery packs, an M12™ Lithium-Ion battery charger, and a carrying case.
- Smallest and lightest press tool at only 3.8 lbs.
- Balanced, in-line design suitable for one-handed use
- Delivers up to 5,400 lbs. of force
- Press indicator provides visual assurance of quality connection
- Performs 32,000 crimp cycles between service inspections
- Interchangeable jaws allow for quick adjustment from 1/2" to 1-1/4"
- The M12™ FORCE LOGIC™ System provides 40+ solutions
- Compatible with all M12™ batteries
- Tool warranty: 5 years