Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
M12 FUEL™ ProPEX® Expander Kit w/ 1/2"-1" RAPID SEAL™ ProPEX® Expander Heads
Our M12 FUEL™ ProPEX® Expander unlocks a breakthrough in productivity for plumbing installers, delivering the fastest 3/8”-1” expansions. Featuring an auto-rotating head, the expander provides you with uniform expansions for the most consistent installations. In combination with the ProPEX® Expander Heads with RAPID SEAL™, installers will experience up to 65% faster sealing of connections as temperatures decrease, reducing the time before pressure testing. An extended dual actuating trigger and a compact right-angle design provide you with easy access in tight locations. All-metal gears and an integrated metal frame deliver maximum durability on the job site. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor offers the fastest expansions yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack provides up to 20% more power, 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries, and best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. The MILWAUKEE® expander is designed for UPONOR® ProPEX® connections to deliver fast potable water installations from expansion to seal.
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
MOST CONSISTENT INSTALLATIONS
- Auto-rotating head provides uniform expansions
- Extended dual-actuating trigger for better reach in hard to access areas
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surface
FASTEST 3/8" - 1" EXPANSIONS
- 35% faster 1" connections for maximum productivity
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor for sustained peak performance
- Quick cam mechanism for fast, continuous expansion
UP TO 65% FASTER SEALING AT 45°F
- RAPID SEAL™ expander segments provide consistently fast sealing as temperatures decrease
- Faster sealing connections, pressure test sooner
- Optimized sealing rate for simple fitting insertion
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Quick Cam Mechanism for Fast, Continuous Expansion
- Built-in Auto Rotate Mechanism for Effortless, One-Handed Use
- Compact, Right Angle Design for Use in Tight Locations
- All-Metal Gears and Integrated Magnesium Frame for Maximum Jobsite Durability
- Paddle Trigger for Easy Reach in Confined Spaces
- LED work light illuminates work space in dark locations
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Auto-rotating mechanism provides quick, uniform expansions
- Fastest 3/8”-1” Expansions for up to 35% faster connections
- ProPEX® Expander Heads with RAPID SEAL™ for up to 65% faster sealing at 45 Degrees
- Extended Dual Actuating trigger for easy reach in confined spaces
- Compact, right angle design for one-handed use
- All-metal gears and integrated metal frame for maximum jobsite durability
- Capacity: 3/8 in. to 1 in.