M18 FUEL™ Compact Pipe Threader w/ ONE-KEY™ w/ 1/2" - 1-1/4" Compact NPT Forged Aluminum Die Heads
Our MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ compact cordless pipe threader offers the industry’s most controlled threading experience, featuring AutoStop™ technology that senses severe kickback and automatically shuts off the tool. It also includes a support arm that not only resists the torque of threading and holds the tool steady during operation, but eliminates the need for a pipe stand to hold the pipe. Our compact threader features a locking die head interface to prevent die head ejection and side grip to eliminate the need to contact the spinning die head when starting threads. Our die heads are forged from military-grade aluminum making them the industry’s lightest die heads, enabling easier transportation on and off the jobsite. The compact pipe threader gives you the power to thread up to 1-1/4” black iron pipe, stainless steel, rigid metal conduit (RMC), and more. The compact pipe threader is compatible with our ONE-KEY™ Technology that wirelessly connects to a smartphone to track the tool's location, manage it in inventory, and lock the tool out for added security and protection to your investment.
Compact Pipe Threader w/ ONE-KEY™
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
LIGHTEST CORDLESS THREADER
- Up to 40% lighter solution
- Optimized for threading up to 1-1/4"
ENHANCED SAFETY, KICKBACK CONTROL
- AUTOSTOP™ senses severe kickback and automatically shuts off the tool
- Support Arm holds tool steady for controlled threading experience
SIDE-GRIP THREAD STARTS
- Die Head Retention Lock prevents die head ejection while threading
- Side-Grip allows for no engagement with the spinning die head before or during threading process
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Lightest cordless threading solution optimized for service and repair work
- AUTOSTOP™ kickback control prevents severe kickback
- Side grip thread starts eliminate engagement with spinning die head
- Dedicated support arm enables threading without pipe stand and controls the tool while threading
- Kitted with military grade aluminum Milwaukee® compact die heads
- Threads up to 1-1/4” pipe
- Threads several materials including black iron pipe, stainless steel, ridgid metal conduit and more
- Increased productivity and reduced fatigue vs. manual ratcheting threading
- One-Key™ technology allows for tracking, tool security, and inventory management
- POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence enables advanced communication between batteries and tools for unmatched performance, protection, and productivity.