M18 FUEL™ 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The M18 FUEL™ 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter saw is designed to meet the demanding needs of professional carpenters and remodelers by providing easy operation and repeatable, accurate cuts across a wide variety of materials. Delivering greater capacity than many corded 10" sliding miter saws, the POWERSTATE Brushless motor generates the power and performance needed to fully replace corded miter saws on the jobsite. Combined with the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ 8.0 battery pack (not included), our miter saw delivers all-day runtime with up to 400 cuts per charge. Premium features like an adjustable stainless steel detent plate, cam locking miter system, easy access bevel adjustment, detent override lock, and chop lock lever are located on the front of the tool. The Shadow Cut Line LED Light allows for increased precision and efficiency when lining up cuts, while our top and side handles provide maximum portability.
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- 5-3/4" Vertical Capacity (Base Board Against the Fence)
- 2x12 Horizontal Capacity (Laying Flat at 90°)
- 5-1/4" Vertical Capacity Nested Crown
- Cam Locking Miter System with Adjustable Stainless Steel Miter Detent Plate and 11 detent locations
- Dual Bevel with 9 detents and easy access bevel lever
- Shadow Cut Line Indicator for quickly lining up cuts
- Top and Side Carrying handles for maximum portability
- Detent Override for Easily Setting Miter Locations Outside of Detents
- Up to 400 Cuts per Charge
- Tall Sliding / Removable Fences to Support Large Base and Crown Against The Fence
- Easy Access Blade Change